Communicating With the Dead: Reach Beyond the Grave
Communicating with the Dead is an objective and journalistic journey into the history and practice of spirit communication devices. Practitioners, scientists, clergy, and psychics all weigh in on the various means and materials used to make contact with the spirit world.
Methods covered include:
- Talking Boards-better known by the brand name Ouija Board, the historic and esoteric impact this enigmatic device has made is significant. Is it really just a game?
- Tarot Cards-what began as a card game for royalty centuries ago has evolved into a spiritual system that can be used for divination.
- Dowsing Rods-originally used to find underground water sources, some believe the rods can tap into supernatural energies.
- Runes-based on an ancient northern European alphabet, Runecasters believe they are communicating directly with the gods.
- Mirror Gazing-by staring into a clear optical depth, some believe we can peer into the spirit world.
- Spirit Photography-almost as soon as the camera was invented, photographers began to discover strange, ghostly images in their pictures. Some were frauds, others believe they made genuine contact...and have the pictures to prove it!
- Electronic Voice Phenomenon (EVP)-a practice that is gaining ground with paranormal investigators. Using modern recording devices, some disembodied voices are being captured on tape.
Interviews with Jeff about Communicating With the Dead
The Lee Prosser interview on Ghostvillage.com
on the Edge of Town Radio discussion with Jeff on the subject
Join the Communicating With the Dead book discussion on Ghostvillage.com
here to go to the message boards
Visit Communicating With the Dead's official Web site
here to visit the Web site and see the evidence.
What They're Saying About Communicating With the Dead
"Jeff Belanger's new book takes a hard look at how people
throughout history have tried to communicate with those who
have gone on to the other side. This is an excellent source
that sets the record straight and tells the facts of how
communication beyond the grave really works. Highly
-Dr. Hans Holzer, author of more than 100 books on the
This book is in its second printing. To inquire about rights,
please email email@example.com
and we will forward your request to the appropriate party.